Monday 9 August 2004

Who wants a butt whoopin'?



It's been fairly a warped week for me.I think i'm suffering from some form of man-period.My feelings and emotions have been up and down so often that i've a headache now.You see,as much as i love and respect my 'brothers',i'm beginning to distrust them and at times,even hating them.

Everyone loves a joke right?And when you're in a gang that's made up of some of the most fucked up people on the planet,jokes never cease to run out.Then there's the teasing.A little here and there is cool with me but when it becomes too often and when i become the butt of it,EVERY OTHER SINGLE FUCKING TIME,it gets downright hurtful.I may sound like i'm bitching and all,even being too sensitive but what if said that you're style of dressing is terrible every time i see you?Or if i said,"You're stupid",will you smile?It may be a joke to you but after hearing that "You're acting like an uncle la" for the 666th time is both annoying and hurting.I know they don't really mean it but c'mon?What if i said that you're actually an Ah Beng,conforming to the dogmas that are preached by Sg Wang's Ah Beng commnunity?Or you're an asshole who just likes to drink alcohol just for the heck of it.And now you lie right to my face?That's simply low.

I keep quiet,simply because i'm the better person.This may make me sound like a complete fucker but it has to be said,without my help in the many projects,assignments and even the help i gave when we had exams,they would have failed.Failed brilliantly i might add.Who was the one rushing to finish up work knowing the due date is nearing?You and your nonchalance just brush me aside and say that "I Dunno Lar".

If you all are reading this and you have a problem with what i wrote,all i can i say is;start acting like a man and face me like the goddamn pussy that you are.

No comments: