Friday 20 August 2004

Nasi lemak vending machines are the shit.



Phew,the last 5 days have truly tested my patience,well-being and sanity.I'm gonna keep everything short and simple.*actually i don't remember much*

Monday : First day of 3rd sem and it felt pretty good to be back among my friends.It was also odd in a way because even though the break was 3 weeks but it felt and looked as if only 3 days have gone past.We all settled down pretty much instantly,even groupings were finalized.All in all,not much happened here except that i was a pussy and didn't gather my courage to talk to her more,to get to know her better.

Tuesday : Pretty standard stuff happened.Did some studying and made fun of people as usual.Was made representative for my stream and for the first time ever,i'm not a leader for one of my subjects.After being leader for all of my previous subjects abd and now i'm just a member and taking orders from someone else than me,it felt pretty weird.And shitty too.Can't boss people around anymore.
Still didn't talk to her.

Wednesday : Was quite beat from yesterday as i slept around 2am,got up at 6am and class was up to 5pm today.Crap cakes indeed.And guess what,i'm not a leader for another subject!!!Wow,i'm getting used to this.Watched Ed and i must say,this is one funny show.
Still didn't get to talk to her.

Thursday : Horrible day.It seemed that everyone was tired,including yours truly.It was like a 'let's all be tired!' procession.Am finally leader for one subject.
She didn't come today.

Friday : Holy cow shit! What a jam today.While my friend was sleeping soundly,i was busy trying to weave in and out of traffic because i felt like sleeping my ass off.Really really sleepy.Reached college with about 10 minutes to spare.Wowza.And i wasn't the only one with eyes that were all droopy and so wanted badly to sleep.That is what Friday can do to you i suppose.Had a mini presentation where i had to present my group's version of a nasi lemak(or rice fat) vending machine.I made it a comedic act and managed to illicit rapturous laughter and guffaws from the class.She must have enjoyed it,since i could see that she was laughing a lot.And so did her friend...

I missed my chances to talk to her and her friend,sigh...What is wrong with me?I'm such a sissy.Maybe i'm afraid of being rejected.That would suck indeed if it happened.

Arghh!!!What the heck,i'm going for it.No harm in trying right?

No comments: