I would like to see them all get blown to smithereens. Seriously, I am not a fan of this show at all. I’d rather watch The Cosby Show.
Men Who Look Dashing in Facial Hair:
Me. Seriously, facial hair makes me look rugged.
Women Who Look Dashing in Facial Hair.
Do you even want me to answer this?
Fictional Women Who Have Facial Hair:
Now why would I want to read a book with women who had/have facial hair?
What I Have Been Doing for the Last Seven Days:
- Contemplating Life. The usual shit.
- Contemplating work. Now, where am I going with this?
- Thinking of whether or not I should just give up and move on? Connected to life and the eternal conundrum of relationships.
- Working out (in vain) to get a six-pack. So far I’ve managed to procure six packs of noodles. Damn.
- Trying to catch up on my reading.
- Trying to catch up on work. Seriously, there’s a lot stuff going on and I’m starting to feel the pinch of it all.
- Def Leppard – Promises
- Dream Theater – The Glass Prison
- Fear Factory – Self Bias Resistor
- Fuel – Hemorrhage (In My Hands)
- Gamma Ray – Send Me a Sign
- Guns & Roses – Paradise City
- Metallica – Fight Fire With Fire
- Slayer – War Ensemble
- The Crown – Arise (Awesome, awesome Sepultura cover)
- Whitesnake – Sailing Ships (My most favourite rock ballad ever.)
- Work. Thinking about it makes sleep faster for some inexplicable reason.
- I don’t really stay up but when I do, it’s mostly because of House. Hugh Laurie’s the man!
- More work.
- Better stamina on the treadmill.
- A haircut, if I’m not too bogged down by work or thwarted by the rain gods.
- Hopefully catch a movie or two. I’m so lazy to queue up these days, though.
- A more or less emo state of affairs. I so hope not.
This is Chris, signing off.
PS: Should I watch Get Smart even though I really don’t like Steve Carrell?