Sunday 22 June 2008

My soundtrack to Life will scare you, your mom and your grandma. All at the same time.

I’m bored and tomorrow’s another day at work. Whoopee.

Things I Would Like to Have Happened On the Friends Television Series:

I would like to see them all get blown to smithereens. Seriously, I am not a fan of this show at all. I’d rather watch The Cosby Show.

Men Who Look Dashing in Facial Hair:
Me. Seriously, facial hair makes me look rugged.

Women Who Look Dashing in Facial Hair.
Do you even want me to answer this?

Fictional Women Who Have Facial Hair:
Now why would I want to read a book with women who had/have facial hair?

What I Have Been Doing for the Last Seven Days:
  • Contemplating Life. The usual shit.
  • Contemplating work. Now, where am I going with this?
  • Thinking of whether or not I should just give up and move on? Connected to life and the eternal conundrum of relationships.
  • Working out (in vain) to get a six-pack. So far I’ve managed to procure six packs of noodles. Damn.
  • Trying to catch up on my reading.
  • Trying to catch up on work. Seriously, there’s a lot stuff going on and I’m starting to feel the pinch of it all.
Songs Given the Tentative “Go” Signal for Said Soundtrack:
  • Def Leppard – Promises
  • Dream Theater – The Glass Prison
  • Fear Factory – Self Bias Resistor
  • Fuel – Hemorrhage (In My Hands)
  • Gamma Ray – Send Me a Sign
  • Guns & Roses – Paradise City
  • Metallica – Fight Fire With Fire
  • Slayer – War Ensemble
  • The Crown – Arise (Awesome, awesome Sepultura cover)
  • Whitesnake – Sailing Ships (My most favourite rock ballad ever.)
What Has Helped Me Stay Awake for the Last Seven Days:
  • Work. Thinking about it makes sleep faster for some inexplicable reason.
  • I don’t really stay up but when I do, it’s mostly because of House. Hugh Laurie’s the man!
What I Will Have Eleven Days From Now:
  • More work.
  • Better stamina on the treadmill.
  • A haircut, if I’m not too bogged down by work or thwarted by the rain gods.
  • Hopefully catch a movie or two. I’m so lazy to queue up these days, though.
  • A more or less emo state of affairs. I so hope not.
Thanks to you, id, for this wonderful meme.

This is Chris, signing off.


PS: Should I watch Get Smart even though I really don’t like Steve Carrell?

5 comments:

Syar said...

You don't like Friends AND you really don't like Steve Carrell?

It's like you're making me not want to be friends with you.

Syar said...

Of course, I'm still friends with you. I'm just shocked.

Chris said...

Syar: I used to like Friends, first season I think, before hating it completely because I thought Rachel and Ross were getting stupendously annoying. Actually, I hate all of them except for Phoebe. I think I'd get along well with her.

Steve Carrell is the new Jim Carrey. I hate Jim Carrey ergo I hate Steve Carrell. To each his/her own, I guess! I for one like Def Leppard's Promises! Urm, not really related but you get the idea.

Anonymous said...

You don't like Friends?

*Id pauses*

Sorry, my brain just dribbled out of my ear there.
LOL! Nice take on the meme, by the way. And you kinda sorta make up for the lack of Friends-love through the inclusion of a Fuel song. =P

PS. Doesn't it SUCK that the Daughtry tickets are so damn out of reach?!

Chris said...

id: Fuel song makes more sense than Friends! Tee hee! All right, I better stop the Friends-bashing before the last of my readers stop reading this blog!

PS: I really hope it's just a marketing ploy. There's no way people are going to buy a new phone just to see the eyeliner-abusing American Idol loser!