Monday 2 June 2008

I went into the jungle to find George...


Chilling Water Waterfall (It's the name, I promise), Kuala Kubu Baru, Selangor, Malaysia


..but I found Georgina instead.

Cryptic message? Nope, I actually went jungle trekking the other day and as such, I haven’t had a chance to sit down and blog a proper post. But then again, it’s been trying to come up with a new post every week without repeating myself. Ideas are drying up as we speak and frankly, I don’t like it at all.

There’s no rest for the wicked and I now I must get back to work. Hope everyone had a great weekend last week; I had a blast and now I don’t mind getting into a jungle and falling on my bum again. Well, I could do without the falling bit. And the pain bit, too.

Have a nice first week of June, everyone.

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: Prince Caspian was actually not bad.

3 comments:

Lia said...

Beautiful waterfall! Sounds like a nice trip.
Sometimes, regular, unbloggable life is good too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful waterfall.

Though looking at that before going to the bathroom is not a good idea. =/

Chris said...

Lia: Of all the guys who went up, I was by far the clumsiest. It didn't help that my sandals were useless against Mother Nature. For every rock that covered in moss, I would slip. For every patch of unknown danger, I would more often than not, slip again.

But I would do it all over again. :-)

id: I didn't pee at all for nearly 5 hours since the trek up took us 2 hours plus, we hung out at the waterfall for another 1 hour and the journey back was an hour and a half.