Saturday 28 August 2004

Blimey!Sri Petaling has zit inducing air!



The air over there it seems doesn't like me.Every time i go and eat at any of the eateries there i come back with zits.Arghhh!Or was it the horrible Maggi Goreng i had for as my dinner at 1 am to be cause of my outbreak?

I attended my college's Cultural Night.Or for a more accurate description,Indian Culture with some Malay and Chinese People Here and There Night.It's true.But i guess that's what you get when the committee is made up of almost entirely of Indians with a couple of non Indians in the mix.But that's not the point and it shouldn't be as well since it was all about having a great time.And great fun indeed i had.I did things that not only contradicted my M E T A L beliefs but also things that are so not me at all...

I DANCED.



I boogied.I jiggied.I had my hands up in the air.I shooked my bloody booty for crying out loud!!!And by the end of it all i was drenched in my sweat and mybody aching from all the jiveing i did.But none of that bothered me.No sirree.It was the best fun i had in a very long time.

But the best thing that happened and it is something that i will always remember was that i forged new friendships and strengthened others.I'm happy to say the least as i've gotten to know more a few people i thought i'd never get close to.I'm glad that i went,for the experience and the fun i had with my friends is truly amazing and special.

What a wonderful night it was...

No comments: