Sunday 27 June 2010

Zee Germans are here!

Ja!

This World Cup is...odd.

Odd in the sense that a lot of people are following it, even those not normally associated with anything football, just for the sheer excitement of it. To say it's been a joyride is a bit of a stretch. At most, it's been all right with the Uruguay versus South Korea being the most exciting for me thus far. The rest have been tepid and apathetic.

Which brings me to what I'm going through right now. Work's been great, busier than ever and me not complaining about wanting to leave after a week. Or the next. Thankfully, I've a holiday coming up in October and the thought of it keeps me sane during trying times in the office. Life needs to be about working to live, never the other way round. Being in Malaysia, well, it ain't impossible but it's surely as hell ain't easy either.

For some strange reason, I feel like eating a really good peanut butter sandwich.

This is Chris, signing off. 

PS: Go Germany!

1 comment:

Maria Celina said...

It would definitely be less of a coincidence if you craved for a pretzel instead of a peanut butter sandwich. Just sayin'.