Sunday 20 June 2010

And on this day...

...I have nothing to say.

For the second week running, I am stumped. I had, like, 3 solid ideas for a blog post. No joke. All 3 of them were thought-provoking, profound, and bloody brilliant.

But I forgot to jot down the points thus leaving you lovely people with nothing more than a footnote of my absentmindedness.

Wish you could just do a Flashforward and see what's in store, say, in the next 6 months?

Stay healthy, people.

This is Chris, signing off. 

PS: This World Cup is abysmal and boring.

4 comments:

Maria Celina said...

Definitely abysmal. It's a WEIRD Cup, indeed.

Chris said...

Zee Germans are goings through!

Maria Celina said...

Yeah, that made me immensely happy. Incidentally, one of my best friends and I stop talking to each other for 90 minutes during any game with the Italian or the German teams.

Well, I guess only the German team for now. Italy's performance last night was just disappointing.

Maria Celina said...

Yeah, that made me immensely happy. Incidentally, one of my best friends and I stop talking to each other for 90 minutes during any game with the Italian or the German teams. (She's Dutch and a supporter of the Dutch team and dislike Italy's tactics on the field, a point that I actually am starting to agree with.)

Well, I guess only the German team for now. Italy's performance last night was just disappointing.