Monday 2 March 2009

I look like a misshapen egg.

February came and went like a thunderstorm decimating everything in its path.

Including my hair. I look like this here fella. If only I had the money to boot...

Last month was filled with one incident after another. It was one problem right after the other and while it may look trivial now--petty even--when those things happened it brought back painful memories. I put on a smiling face whenever I was in the office, but only a select few knew what was really going on. Even then they only knew the surface; the bottom was too deep for any of them.

If only that happened every month! (Every month when I work, that is!)

I could do without the drama, of course. I would love to go in work, do my job, get home, sleep and repeat the brutal cycle the next day. Without feeling like a complete wreck. What's the point of going to bed dreading what's to come?

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: 2 in the bag, 3 more to go. Come on, Red Devils!

2 comments:

Angie Tan said...

I've not seen you in the office yet.

I'm due for some hair-management session. However, with me pulling out my hair every time I see the e-mails, I might end up like W.Rooney. :P

Chris said...

Angie: Trust me, you don't want to feel the blazing sun's rays on your head. My misshapen egg head becomes fried egg!