Monday 23 February 2009

Ah, that good ole feeling.

I'm trying to read 3 books at once, as can be seen on the right-hand side of the screen. And I remember them! Mostly, anyway. More on this later.

Last week was a thoroughly tiring week. It was a week where I really wanted to get out of the office as early as possible but couldn't. In fact, I ended up being in the office for 12 hours, 3 days in a row! While I know that some of you and many others have experienced this, for me to do that many hours is something unusual considering the situation I'm in. It may sound trivial to those who've worked those hours, some on a constant basis, but this is my blog so I'm going to rant as much as I want.

Phew.

Back to the beginning: it's been a long time since I've had this much fun reading 3 books at once, no less! I normally have to be in the right mood and frame of mind before I can even open a book but the last few days have been nothing but literary goodness. It also does help that football tends to start at 0130 so I have time to kill till kick-off.

Have a productive week ahead.

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: NEVER, EVER deadlift with your back curved. Lest you want to walk like a disoriented crab.

2 comments:

Lisan said...

Welcome to the working world! ;p

Chris said...

Lisan: I want to leave the working world! :P