Sunday 8 February 2009

5 (un)lucky people will know me much better...

This comes all the way from Nadia.

“The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. What I create/pull out from my magic hat will be just for you.
2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (In other words, just appreciate it!)
3. You will receive your item before the end of the year (or sooner). I will do my utmost best to achieve it.*
4. You will have no clue what the item/thing is going to be. It could be a knitted pair of socks, a heart-shaped hammer, even fried noodles in the mail (packed tightly, for sure). Keep in mind that it could mean anything that my sometimes demented mind chooses to bestow upon you.
5. I reserve the right to conjure up the most ludicrous of items. What's life without a little fun?

The catch? Ah, the catch is that you have to repost this meme and make and send out five surprises of your own.”

So, what are you waiting for?

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: I think I only have, like, 3 readers who would actually comment here so I'll just make up plans as I see fit.

* = This meme actually scares me. I'm not sure if I'll able to keep to my word. In the event that I do not keep to my word, you may kick me in the derriere. Once only, though!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

all the best wei! =P

Anonymous said...

I'm so tempted to do the same.. so, so tempted. However, I have a feeling that if I keep my word in the last minute, what I'll end up feeling guilty for not keeping my word earlier and producing something below my own standards. It's a sick cycle, I tell you. Haha!

Good luck, though! =P

Chris said...

Jessy: Thanks. And see ya soon. :-)

Maria: Awww, I was semi-hoping you'd say yes but I understand. I'm pretty worried, to be totally honest. Oh well, the end of the year is still far off, though!