Friday 28 November 2008

Oops! I've changed my faith.

I have a love/hate relationship with anything that has the word Sale in it. Underwear sale is an exception. Anyway, today is the first day for the country's now annual Mega Sale.

Yes, my friends, I do shop. Heck, I enjoy it.

Granted, our Mega Sale doesn't hold a candle to Singapore's Super Duper Kiasu Sale but it's better than nothing. It has to be noted that there are more establishments offering some discount, even lesser known brands and such have jumped on the bandwagon. Which means plenty of hurt for the wallet if you do choose to spend, spend and spend.

I'm parsimonious so I'm not affected by the Mega Sale's nefarious rays of persuasion. He. He. (All right, maybe a lil.)

Happy Shopping, people!

Now, I do not believe for a minute (or a damn second) that a person's religious faith can be eroded, or worse, be altered completely when doing yoga. It is preposterous and it's an insult to those who practice it purely for its health benefits. What? Will this stance make me change my religion? Will yoga turn me into a homosexual? I don't think so. I can't even bear to look at myself if I was wearing pink leotards:

Or, maybe, the more zealous ones are afraid that their wives would end up like this:


Gosh, some people really need to wake up from their false sense of utopia.

I need more underwear. Thankfully, there's a Mega Sale going on!

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: To those who lost their lives in Mumbai, India, may you Rest in Peace. May the bastards rot in Hell.

3 comments:

Angie Tan said...

LOL...

You know that Yoga can improve muscle tone and etc... So, I'd guess the guys are afraid that their wives can sock it to them? :-P

Yeah, those Mumbai terrorists can go rot in hell.

Lia said...

To your last: Amen.

Chris said...

Angie: If my future wife is able to sock it to me, all the better!

I've been on a binge of 'I'm on Setanta Sports' and it's really helping me in getting through the last few days. In the words wise of Jose Mourinho (the Setanta one!):

"Be champions." LOLS!

Lia: Amen.