Saturday 22 November 2008

I hate people.

Now that I've got your attention, how's you been?

I don't really hate people, I just don't like many of them.

You know in every office there'll be at the very least one village idiot. The one person that can turn your nice day into a nightmare by just uttering a simple sentence.

I really hate it when I'm sitting like 10 metres away from you and you drop me an email, or worse still, you call me for something that I can do in a matter of seconds. If we're on friendly terms, it would be a non-issue. But since you've pissed me and my friends off with your primadonna-like behaviour you'll be treated with equal animosity. And since I've taken a dislike to you right from the very first time I shook your limp hand, I won't be bothered to entertain your request especially if you ask, nay, demand that it be solved ASAP. Who the hell are you? Again, I may come off as a clown at times, but where work is concerned, you can bet your sorry moustached face I take it seriously.

Phew.

Now that's out of my system, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish those who've left the company a bright and prosperous career ahead. You guys are definitely smarter than me.

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: Seriously, I kinda like Katy Perry.

4 comments:

Victor Kiu said...

Your boss?? haha

Angie Tan said...

LOL... It's just one of those days, huh??

Lia said...

I hate those people, too. Isn't it great to be passive-agressive?

Chris said...

Victor: My boss? Nah. If I had any sort of beef with him, I'll tell him to his face. Ha!

Actually, no larrr. I'll just say behind his back!

Angie: It truly sucks but helluva entertaining as well.

Lia: Yeah, aggressive-aggressive doesn't bode well with my innocent-looking demeanour.

Tee hee!