Monday 10 November 2008

It's like trying to pee with your underwear on.

A young girl got up the bus all smiles on a rather moody Monday. She frantically dug her purse for RM1 and when she couldn't produce the money, smiled at the bus driver and the rest of the passengers sheepishly, embarrassed.

Are you, like, bloody dim or something?

I mean, c'mon, you know you're going to board a bus. You know you have to pay for the ride. You know you have to be prepared for such incident because, frankly, you don't just get on the friggin' bus, hoping you'll find RM1 in your damn purse or wherever you put your money in.

Anyway, I'm still lethargic from all the happenings lately; the house is still behind with the contractor being rather slow. Work is stagnant, as usual, but I've two rather big cases to handle, so those are going to keep me occupied until at least the end of this week. After that? Who knows, I might be sent for training.

Yeah, right!!!

Have a productive week ahead.

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: Losing is one thing, but to lose to a team you absolutely abhor with all your might? Man, it sucks tremendously.

3 comments:

Angie Tan said...

Hahaaha.. Another week begins. I got that manic monday blues too.

Wished I transferred those photos out of the outing yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Your title, Chris. Scary. -_-;;

However I do agree with you regarding the woman's behaviour. For me, I have a tendency to be completely paranoid, and check to make sure I have sufficient funds (and more) before entering any form of public transport. Not just that, but I even have my MRT card in hand long before I have to approach the gate. It's just.. me. Hah!

I wish you a productive week ahead, as well, and a restful weekend to compensate for it all. =)

Chris said...

Angie: It's all right. Them green tea ice-cream helpings are still being digested. LOL!

id: Ooo...sweat icon! No rest for the wicked, as they say. Might have to work. :(

Oh, well, there's always football to look forward to. Score more goals, Berbatov!