Monday 3 November 2008

I can't believe it's not December yet.

What an exhausting month October was. Been up and down, down and up. Much like the global economic crisis that happened, minus the bailout.

Oh, I also experienced my first knock to the head. Fell in the good ole bathroom and landed on my left side. For a split second, I thought I was going to blackout. Instead, I got up, laughed and cursed my wretched luck.

Did you know that if you can hear sounds louder at the back of your ear it means that you've a punctured ear-drum? I didn't know that, too, until I visited the doctor. Man, that scared me a lil.

Here's to a cheery and productive November. One thing's for sure, it's going to be a killer on the wallet. Hint: I'm going to be having nice lunches with me friends and I also need new gym clothes (actually, I don't but I feel like buying new ones). And, no, I ain't buying any pink gym shorts!

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: I so hate our Malaysian escalators. It's so slow I reckon my facial hair gets thicker. Yarp.

3 comments:

Angie Tan said...

You said it bro...

I have a feeling that its going to be a lean December. Less materialistic and spending more time with family and friends. ;-)

Lia said...

Definitely the best possible reason to have a month that's hard on the wallet: lunching with friends.

vialentino said...

related to ahead mobile office....this is their latest office...previous also at sentral...now they move to another floor....oso at plaza sentral.