Sunday 10 August 2008

Why do the nerds get all the chicks?

Just the other day (yesterday), I saw this really, really hot chick. She was tall, had an excellent body and had the most gorgeous hair. In essence, she is every hot-blooded male's dream on two legs. (I wonder what are hot-blooded male's dream on four legs?) She smelled of roses.

Actually, she didn't. I think she smelled of nutmeg or vanilla. (I was in Starbucks).

Then I saw him. The scrawny stick thin fool nerd that gets to call her his girlfriend.

"Damn, I wanna pound that silly ass that's once lucky dude," I said to myself. Then, as he was bringing her a tall glass of whatever, I said to myself, "What the hell am I thinking? That nerd's a goddamn slave to the witch!" She had a very expensive bag from a hard-to-pronounce brand. Her clothes must've cost a bomb, because the kid that was with her, looked like he was bombed. (My analogies are pretty screwed up so please bear with me.)

I took a sip of my drink and continued dreaming of nice things. Some people have all the luck. Others are just man-slaves to the hungry wolves. Damn, that's dark! And cryptic!

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if some guys get the girl, they get girl. Kudos to them. As for me, I'm just glad to be living the life I'm in right now. I wouldn't change a single damn thing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to nerdify myself. Tata!

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: Football season is almost back!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post makes me wonder if the nerdy chicks can get the hot guys. O_O;;