Monday 18 October 2004

A tow truck that's towing a tow truck is so...



.....ironic. What did you think i was going to say?

Life's like that i guess. When you think you're on a path of glory, along comes a ginormous(yes,it is a word) hole that swallows you whole. What was once a bright sunny day is now just pure darkness. Oh well, realization is a bitch.

It hit me like a ten ton hammer. But i'm not that disappointed, truth be told. I sort of expected it. The inability to communicate with another properly was the biggest hurdle and so was compatibility. No regrets though. I managed to get that buzz again, the buzz that there's some thing going between the two of you, the buzz that makes one go all tingly inside and all cuddly wuddly and...oh my...mushy moment alert!...Arghhhhhhh! Must stop! Must cleanse myself!

MUST LISTEN TO THE CROWN!

If only i had a tow truck...

No comments: