Monday 4 October 2004

Of trapped keys and crappy tests...



Oh my, what a day. "You have to send your sisters to the LRT station!!!" were the words that woke me up today instead of the sound of my watch's alarm.

That however, was to be the start of my worst Monday ever...

Another catastrophe that happened next was in the form of spilled petrol on my hand. Not a nice smell. Felt like puking. And i needed to pee very badly.

I then rushed home; took my bath like the buffalo i was and ate my breakfast like i've never eaten anything for the past week. And my hair wasn't properly prepped too. Drove to my friend's place without giving a damn about the other people and promptly reached there 15 minutes late.

Then it happened... The catalyst of every major shitache for me... I locked my car. Without taking out my keys... And to add to my already miserable state, a dog decided that trees aren't the 'in' thing anymore when it comes to leaving his scent, so my tyre was deemed the most suitable replacement. I hate dogs.

To cut a long story short, my dad came with the spare so a sigh relief i breathed. But fate decided to deal me another shitcake, this time by making me do incredulously inane things like poking a twig into the key-hole. The twig broke. I can't open my door... More on this later...

Had a mock test today. I didn't do much revision. So there i was, sitting in between two buds of mine, smiling at each other like zombified cabbages because we knew nuts. It was hilarious, some tried surreptitiously to cheat by looking at their notes and look into space if the lecturer passes by but even short-sighted yobs would have guessed what they were actually doing. I love the subject and of course, the lovely and well-endowed nerd of a lecturer .

Then went back home, took a different road, friend had a minor car accident and i managed to shove that twig down to hell and finally i drove back home sweating like a pig on a roaster!!! Yay for me everyone!!!

This has been a very long post and my fingers need rest. So take care everyone and if you ever see a dog come near your car, kick the crap out of it....

No comments: