Friday 8 October 2004

Gimme your best shot. I'm ready.



This has been the fastest week ever. No joke. It went by so fast, i can't even remember what i did yesterday! Well, i KNOW i didn't leave my car keys in the car again...

As it is, i have exactly one bloody month to complete 4 projects. While 4 may look little but the work involved, is well, let me put it gently, is TREMENDOUSLY THE SUCKY MANY. I have tonnes of research to do, organizing my groups so that each member has something to do and remembering the respective deadlines for each project.

Don't you ever question yourself why is it that you can think about something or someone so much that it doesn't give you a migraine at all but if you think about but your mind and soul screams MURDER! cos you're taking 10 minutes too long over the colour of your underwear.

Now if you would kindly excuse me, i have someone to think about...

No comments: