Friday 22 October 2004

I love red bean possum buns



You know the feeling that you get when you don't fulfill something that's bugging the heck out of you? It's a constant nag, an itch that you can't seem to scratch it off and once you find the answer, you'll be relieved. That's what happened to me yesterday. I did the best U-turn ever in my life. I went and U-turned back to college. Really am glad i did that as the reward was a stomach ache and a sore mouth all caused by laughter. Laughter that if collected, could power up the whole goddamn country yo!!!

Exaggerations aside, this has been an eventful week. Had to rush up a whole lotta shit. I actually did something i thought impossible; I DID CODING. I admit, i'm a total loss when it comes to programming but something happened, i understood. And that was it, the catalyst of my programming might. Oh joy. But i still can't create websites using even Frontpage to save a portion of my cute and pert bum. Oh well...

Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? If yes, then how about the feeling then you're being checked out instead? It's like that itch, only with more malevolent connotations attached.

Man, i soooooooo love the feeling.

No comments: