Thursday 8 July 2004

I'm a hero.Just like Spider-Man...



Man,Tobey Maguire sucks.He playing Spider-Man is a travesty.He's too nerdy and too soft spoken.C'mon,the comic version of ole Spidey in the Star newspaper rocks but Tobey?Pffft...

That was me before i saw the first one.What changed my perception of the movie?That kissing scene. Wooooo,a wet Kirsten Dunst is good but a seriously wet and yummy Kirsten Dunst is soooo whoop tee doo!!

Saw the second movie yesterday and let me tell you that it rocks.Nope...make that farking rocks!It was fantastic, the acting was top notch.Both Tobey and Kirsten really conveyed the emotional parts really well with my full respect to the dude.Made me almost cry too.....I could understand the pain,the shit he has to go through just because he had a radioactive spider bit him and now he's the city's hero.I highly recommend watchign this.

And on to a more personal note,she messaged me. :)
Albeit in Friendster though.Hehehe.Made me smile like a Cheshire cat.

Me off now,have to practise my hero moves...

No comments: