Friday 2 July 2004

Free at last and i'm all alone(ajak me keluar la)



The past two weeks have been hell....wait...make that FOOKING HELL. Sleep became the most precious thing, sanity was tested to the max, body waiting to break down any moment and the wacky funky dory feelings that went haywire, all of these i managed to get thru though barely. It came like a tidal wave of crappiness, the turbulence nearly broke my will. I thought to myself,"I'm sure as hell ain't gonna let this shit get to me". So that kept me going. That kept me burning the midnight oil for 14 days running. The amount of kopi o ice i've consumed is enough to tar roads. I'm not addicted to it btw.

I may be good at writing documentation for my projects but i'm one sucky mutha when it comes to the actual creation of it. I suck at programming. Coupled with my dislike to code, this is a bad combo for multimedia student. I have ideas yes, some of the good and some of them brilliant but when it comes to the execution of it, the creating phase. I just don't like it. And now, after two years of being at APIIT, i feel that IT ain't my thing anymore. Sure, college has been the best thing ever happen to me but IT seems like a dream that was only good when i was really into it. The only reason why i continue is because i have another year and a half to go before i get my degree and changing to another course is just not feasible.

And um, the amount of new blood(chicks la) is really encouraging too. But most of them happen to subscribe to the La La Club, the Feng Tau clan, the bell bottom crew or just plain bloody Ah Lians and Ah Bengs. These kids really crack me up with their style or lack of one and their antics. Reminds me of me when i was their age minus the ceiling high spiked hair and bell bottoms that can hide a grown man.

And once again, my friends have condemned my choice of females i choose to admire. She looked really good today, what with that Pantene hair of hers and her impeccable sense of dressing. I'm not looking out to get into another relationship just yet but i do really would like to get to know her more. She seems like a really pleasant gal and a charming young lady. Maybe i saying "hellos" and "how are yous" is as far as i will ever get with her.

Dang it, now i hate girls who attract my attention. I can't seem to get them out of my mind...

No comments: