Monday 12 July 2004

I feel....ODD



The past few days have been well,GOOD. That's good right?

But why am i still not satisfied with my life?

I'm still a total blur case when it comes to programming(i've never taken a liking to it,not ever), i'm still stuck doing the same ole repetitions(my workout regiment yo) and i still can't seem to shake off my shyness when it comes to girls whom i have a small spot for. I don't get it. Sometimes i feel so contented with myself and there are times i wished i had that special someone in my arms...Is this some crazy scheme of The Big Guy? Is this a test to see whether or not i'll blow up right in front of my parents and friends? I'm so close to let it all loose. I feel like i need to break this glass prison i've set myself in. Hmm,reminds me of a song by Dream Theater called The Glass Prison...

Argh...maybe i need more metal to calm me down or maybe,just maybe...i just need someone...

No comments: