Sunday 10 January 2010

Life's a piece of cake. Unfortunately, this particular piece is durian-flavoured.

Hey guys and gals!

How are my favourite people doing? Good, I hope. While the country slowly descends into a pot of ignorant and degenerative species of special-minded stupidity, it is with unbridled enthusiasm of wanting to do good things this year is what is driving you and me to achieve greatness.

I have successfully Dr. Phil-ed myself.

What a week it has been. Let me tell you, if I thought I had it easy, I did. I so fucking did. It's like I jumped from one burning house to another one. But have I told you that this new burning house is about the size of Singapore? Yes, sirree, it is. But to call it a burning house would be demeaning to my employers. No, it's not a burning house, but I am certainly ablaze, around the toes, thankfully. I won't go into exact details, though, I will say this: when you've not been given a mouse due to nonavailability of stock on hand, you know you're in a no-nonsense office (hmm, actually, I have no clue what I've just said). This shows how people work, and work these people do. A lot. I've never been in an environment so dedicated in the pursuit of finishing a task. Sure, there's the occasional guffaw and a scream or two but it's nowhere was I had the last time.

I'm slowly liking it a lot.

Of course, it's far too early days to give you a definitive take on my new environs but I've good vibes. Here's to good things for you and me. If things look a little bleak, just look out the window. There might be rainbow smiling at you.

Or some crazy mafaker with a knife.

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: What the hell happened to sanity and all things good on Friday? What a bunch of goddamn shits!

PPS: Here's my review of Avatar. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Waffle-Girl said...

i just had durians today... mmmm yummmmyyy....!!

like your new office... miss your old friends..

Chris said...

Akka: I do miss you guys very much. :(

Bhai: You are a piece of work.

Chinese Fella: You do know I have no fecking clue as to what you commented.