Monday 20 April 2009

It's not just a game...

It really is more than that.

A game is not just a game, especially if you're willing to forgo normal sleeping hours in order to catch a match at 3 a.m. and then you have to get to work by 7 a.m.

Sleep is a small sacrifice to pay when you're supporting the greatest football club in the world, Manchester United.

While the team may have lost a potential trophy, the spirit and never-say-die attitude will propel them to greater heights.

I, on the other hand, will remain sleepy and cranky till the end of the season.

Gosh, I love football.

This is Chris, signing off.

PS: Another 2 weeks before Wolverine hits theaters! In the meantime, I shall do my best Hugh Jackman imitation by trying to look as pissed as him.

3 comments:

Syar said...

You'd do a better Hugh Jackman impersonation if you pissed...your pants. Because Hugh did. He totally did. He is "Captain Pee of S.S Pants". Believe it.

When you typed that sentence, I almost wept with joy because it was literally the perfect opening for me to introduce this story to you. The bedwetters god must love me.

HUGH JACKMAN PEED HIS PANTS.

Angie Tan said...

Go Go Man United!!

It's just the FA cup-la. We get the more important cups coming up is more worthwhile to put in the trophy case. If we had the FA cup, it'll just be one of the jewels in the crown.

Chris said...

Syar: Reminds me of Fergie. What's with celebs and telling us they've peed on stage? Btw, I sent you a comment in your blog. Tak da pun. Hmm...

Angie: I was severely pissed because I stayed up for it till the bitter end and I had to wake up 3 hours later. Not much sleep makes Chris a very, very cranky person.