Wednesday 22 September 2004

What goes up,must come down.Crashing like a comet...




Wow.Just when you thought you're on top of your game,along comes shit to bring you down to earth.My presentations are legendary(hehehe),always eliciting insane laughter from the crowd,lecturers included.But it only takes a single mistake,a tiny slip in judgement and BAM!You're mauled by lions. Lions within yourself that is. For that happened to me today.

Honestly,the praises i get from my friends telling me that they enjoyed my presentation,i tend to play it down.I make myself as modest as possible because that's what i really feel.I know i'm able to pull off cock and bull crap when it comes to points i have no clue whatsoever but today was an eye opener,both for me and my friends.

For the first ever i was lost for words.My brain frozed.All eyes were upon me,amazed that i could actually screw up in what it seems is my speciality.Never will i underestimate presentations ever again.I was ashamed of myself.Thankfully i managed to redeem myself when one of my friends asked a question and i answered it pretty well,in fact,it was of my normal standards.Ceh wah....hehehehe......

This coming Friday yields another presentation and this time i will nail it.I will nail it so hard even Thor's Hammer can't take it out. :)

Wish me luck people and keep bringing on the compliments....

No comments: