Sunday 19 September 2004

mmmm....red bean mooncakes...mmm...



Wow.The week really flew by me like a bullet train in Japan.I've finished one assigment so far and it feels great.Which is also timely because another assignment,a killer in the making,has just been dumped on my lap to be accomplished by November.

Damnit,i so love my course.

I've gotten my second semester results and i'm pleased to say that not only have i passed all but also with rather colourful grades attached as well.What makes it sweeter is the fact that i thought i was going to fail at least 1 subject and do tremendously terrible in another.

While i celebrated my surprising yet pleasant success,my good buds who didn't as well were contemplating whether or not to shout at the top of their lungs or simply,die.I feel bad.But at the same time,in some sick way,glad that they did fail.I really hope that this will only make them realize that doing things last minute and not giving a care about their studies has to stop.NOW.

With that said,i'm going to treat a certain someone a packet of M&M's....

No comments: