Sunday 12 September 2004

Time really flies when you're having a life...



I just realized that it has been already a month since i started my 3rd sem.Wow.And to top it all off,i have to hand in an assignment in about a month's time,2 projects are due in 2 months and more are coming.And not forgetting,i have other matters to attend to.Which leaves me with little time for fun.Or so i would like to think.You see,the pleasures of entertainment is far greater than that of a programming project.Coupled with the fact that i have problems involving the opposite sex,my life just got more interesting and complicated.Yahoo.

As i forge new friendships,i have sort of 'abandoned' my old buds.All i can say is,i don't care.They're still my good friends no matter what.I grew up with them,seen them change hairstyles,help them improve their English while mine deteriorates,done immensely stupid things that always never fail to bring out the laughs every time we reminisce about it.But these are people whom i can relate to far more easily than i ever did with my buds for they're kind of like me in some ways.Their definitions of life resembles that of mine and that is bloody refreshing.For a change,i get to be more of myself with them as opposed to when i'm around my buds.It's hard to put it in words but to simplify every thing;i'm enjoying my life more than ever,my studies have significantly improved and i seem to be better at charming the ladies....

Ahhh,life...a most wonderful thing.
And them girls too....

No comments: