Thursday 17 June 2004

Hmm,shit happens...



Sigh...what a day.Once again, i was horribly late for class.But thankfully,the lecturer didn't blow her top off as in other classes. She did however blew her face off when she caught my friend, who also happens to be my team mate, dozing off. As usual. But the tone and the look that she gave him....i still shudder just thinking about it.Her voice was so cold it was like the effects of getting bitten by a snake, the venom coursing in your veins,tightening the muscles and then...it's all over. But nothing can compare to the stare she unleashed upon my stunned yet remorseless bud.Dagger stares don't even count zilch against her. And if that wasn't enough, my other good bud and my team mate also, was made a victim whereby he had to present our answers to the class.He got off....for now that is.

And i knew i should have trusted my instincts when my friend told me that submission of one of the projects is due tomorrow.Well sweet muthafakas of Hell,i nearly burst a vein in my head.The program ain't complete yet and the documentation is going on mighty shitty wicky dicky.But guess what boys and gals,the due date is actually next week! Hellalulah! Woop ti do.Relief is now my fave word.

And finally, the grand finale of American Idol was shown on Arsetro.La Toya London, what an amazing voice. George Huffles was as faggoty as ever and dear ole vomit-inducing-cos i'm-so-saccharine-sweet Jasmine Trias was as hot as always.She still can't sing nuts. I say Diana should have won but because of her screw up on the last song, the title went to Fantasia so fast, Ryan Seacrest became more metrosexual. I kid you not. Oh well, we'll see who's the real winner once their singles are released. Overall, good shite yo!

And um, this girl in my class gave me this really odd yet supremely tingly smile. Odd because it's not that kind of i'm smiling because your hairstyle sucks but it was that kind of smile that is only reserved when you're shy and you kinda um, suka kat orang tu(i don't want to use like as it's quite a strong word)...i'm so imagining things right now.

But truth be told, i felt pretty damn good for myself....

No comments: