Monday 21 June 2004

Call me Buttnuts :)



The new nick is kinda cool eh? ;)

Anyway, it's been one heck of week. Been sleeping at 3 and getting up at 6 the past few days trying to finish up the crap load of work i have accumulated over the past 3 months. Yes, the master procrastinator strikes again. It was going sooooooooo well in the first month, progress was like a speeding bullet, straight at the target. Then, shit happens and the bullet just stops and drops.

Arghhhhhhhh!

Oh well, no use crying over spilled HL Milk. I managed to finish almost 90% of what i was supposed to accomplish like last month. Just need to pretty things up and they're good to go.

My work outs are getting sloppier. Maybe i'm just tired. Or just plain lazy. At least my headbanging skills are still as awesome as ever. Though, swirly whirly images of my surroundings still elicit giggles from me. Hehehe.

And Malaysian Idol is quite good shit yo. That Fauziah Latiff ain't as sickly sweet as Paula. Which is very good indeed. Roslan is a farka while the ang mo is quite the laser tongue.

Need to ciao now. Oh yah, i was a bag of shyness when she walked passed by me today. Damn......

No comments: