Saturday 12 June 2004

Dazed and confused. Just how i like it.

Dazed and confused. Just how i like it.



Yesterday was quite the eye opener.It all started with me when i decided to go to college instead of following my friends to take pictures and video clips of KL for our project.I reckoned that they could do it and that i was better off in college since i needed to settle a few things.

And it was the best decision i've made so far.I managed to download an obscene amount of stuff using APIIT's connection.It was heaven.All the bandwidth was mine.A 20 meg video clip was transfered and saved unto my beloved thumb drive in less than 2 minutes.Hehehe.Then lab session came to an end and so i decided to go to Sri Petaling for lunch with my buds.As i was about to go down the staircase came a sight so unbelieveable,so eye popping and soooo salivating worthy, i was stopped dead in my tracks and gawked.Gawked at my friend who prior to this extraordinary change was more than happy to dress in tomboyish clothing but for God knows what reason, she was dressed in a soft purple top with a white trouser thingy complete with not that high high heels. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh! Didn't get to tell her how hot she looked though. Wasted.

So i thought to myself, should i or shouldn't i give it a go? It left me quietly contemplating the thought. I sort of like her but it's not that kind of like 'like'.You know? To tell you guys honestly, i have no idea whether or not i should attempt it.I don't think i'm ready for a new relationship just yet.I don't think she'll accept me either.

And yes, i'm still thinking about it.

And what to eat for breakfast tomorrow too.

No comments: