Saturday 13 November 2010

I do it because.

But, it really sucks doing it.

Here I am, 945PM the clock shows. It's a Saturday night. A friggin' Saturday night. I'm behind two computers, yes, one for this blog and the other is for work. Work on a Saturday night? Blimey!

This shouldn't be that surprising to those working in my line. It's not uncommon for system administrators to perform their work when all are out partying or stuffing their silly faces with pastries. This is necessary to avoid you, yes, YOU, the person who is out partying or maybe stuffing your face with a silly pastry from making a complaint as to why you can't seem to key in your timesheet when you really should have done so on Friday.

I don't complain. Much. It's part of the job. I do it because I have to. Do I want to?

I'm still here.

This is Chris, signing off.

P.S. Harry Potter next week! Emma Watson, wait for me!

3 comments:

Maria Celina said...

Man, working weekends are an occasional reality to me, too. Gotta love them, and by love them, I mean it in the sweetest and most ironic way possible. Heh!

Keep on truckin', Chris!

Chris said...

One more upcoming this Saturday. w00t!!!

Sigh...hope your Saturday nights have been more fruitful.

Maria Celina said...

Does spending them ill in bed count as fruitful? =P I guess yes, if eating lots of amounts of fruit to counteract the just as fruitful multiplication of sickness-inducting bacteria in my system counts. =P