Sunday 10 May 2009

Bye bye, my friends.

You never really feel the sadness until it finally comes.

The last month or so has brought many departures. It's never easy to lose a colleague, especially a dear one, to another company because you feel, why are they leaving? Did I smell that bad? After awhile you get used to it and working life* goes on. But the spirit of the team is no longer the same. The camaraderie has now been replaced with silence and instant messaging.

So, this post is dedicated to those who've left for much, much better pastures. I would like to thank my two seniors, my brothers Einstein and Jyaki, for teaching me everything I know and helping me to bullshit my way to where I am now. I hope you two boys get to do more things than here. And Angie, I'll see you at Rakuzen with 30 helpings of salmon sashimi.

Good luck to all and may your future be bright.

If you'll excuse me, it's back to the hellhole. Till 3.30pm!

This is Chris, signing off.

* = Working life is not the same as life. Err. Yep.

PS: The weather is so friggin' hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!

4 comments:

Lisan said...

*sob* *sob* So sad.

And I shall see you in MSN ;)

Mawar said...

I TELL YOU THE WEATHER IS MURDEROUS!!!!!!!

Angie Tan said...

Hey...

Thanks! I sort of miss you folks too. Saying goodbye is always hard.

I'll see you on MSN/Yahoo as well as Rakuzen or some other minum place.

Chris said...

Lisan: Luckily not much work the last few days. Nice! See you in MSN later. :)

M: Luckily ada hujan the last few days! Otherwise have to change t-shirt every night cos of the sweat accumulated. No nice!

Angie: 1 more point!