Wednesday 4 January 2006

The only constant in life is... Change

Inevitably, as everything in life undergoes entropy of some sort (this does not apply to the Rolling Stones apparently), so do mere mortals such as myself. Hair will start to fall, teeth soon after and a most unpleasant pot belly will erupt out of nowhere.

So with the new year in my mind (and of the fact that I am sitting here in Starbucks all by myself, dead bored and watching people order their lattes and fraps while trying to look as hip as possible while sipping their drinks. I have absolutely nothing to do for the next 3 hours or so really) I thought, what the heck, let's do a Queer Eye for the Straight Blog on my blog of course!

A change is necessary, no doubt. I'm unemployed (Teehee) and I haven't thought about anything else besides wanting to shoot pink bunnies. Just kidding bout the bunny thing, maybe I'll catch up on my reading and of course, my never ending metal (the music kind, not the metallury one OK) eductaion. So I hope to land meself a job by next month, save as much as I can and God-willing, get a small place for myself.

So until the next post, take care and have a nice weekend.

Chris signing off...

PS: Green tea fraps are teh bomb.

3 comments:

Syar said...

will come back later and read other posts. just have to say : cool skin. :-) happy new year!

Mawar said...

you've JUST finished college like what, five minutes ago and you want to work ALREADY?! you giler ah?! enjoy unemployment while it lasts la, you're only 21. chill la.

Chris said...

Syar: Thanks for teh wishes. :)

Mawar: I get itchy every time I have too much time to chill. It's like i've retired even before i've even worked one day. Am i weird or what?