Wednesday 7 September 2005

Of pretty faces and meaty bodies...

Boys at the ages of 6 to 12 normally detest girls. Then suddenly, one (explicit and lurid) dream changes it all. And the fact that the bedsheet too needed a change marked the transition of detesting to desiring. I should know, I was one.

A good friend of mine who shall be known as FengTau recently told me that during the holidays that he didn't do anything remotely work related. No coding. No documentating his work. No research into his subject. And i went, "Hahaha. Same here dude." But what he told me next made me splutter my laughter fluid all over his car. it was "HAHAHAHA!". Notice the Caps Lock-ed laugh and the exclamation mark? it was THAT funny. The reason:

Me: I went down south to our neighbour and ate so much 'til I couldn't fit into my cargo pants and I ended up walking with a really uncomfortable feeling in my crotch area whilst looking at animals who were either sleeping or displaying their behinds. At me nonetheless.

FengTau: Guess what man(at this point he was smiling wider than a hippo's behind). Me now a playa. A mutha focker. A daddy with sugar. Bling bling chicky at me side. *and cue the very serious face* I got to kiss. Girls. Ah ha.

Me: Holy hell...

One month and a half of holidays and most of the time he spent it at clubs, gets to know a couple of girls(naive no doubt) and when one just happened to say that "I like you. Wor." He's now a bonafide lothario. This is coming from a guy who was more interested in just undressing girls mentally. But now is with no clothes on them preferably. What surprised me more was that he's actually going to go after yet another girl. And get this, the reason is because "She's quite pretty". I waited for a more in depth answer but i knew it wouldn't come.

It all boils down to the fact no matter how much we progress toward a more egalitarian environment, there will be some men who will always want the bimbo type, the pseudo peroxide chick with a super pushup bra, the stick thin and wafer-like bodied girls. One thing that irks me to no end is when they don't know how to differentiate between slightly meaty girls(read: girls who are nice to cuddle with because there's something to hang on to) and girls who simply just have too much meat. They'd call the poor slightly meaty girls straightaway as FAT simply because any girl with a slight tummy(and i mean even the slightest hint of a tummy too) is deemed as overweight.

As for me, I prefer my girls to have some meat. I find that it is more appealing to show off curves as opposed to the exact bone structure of a stick girl. Of course, even if the most perfectly proportioned and beautiful woman were to be attracted to me(a guy can always dream of such dreams...) but has the personality of a serpent waiting to devour its prey i'll stay away from her as far possible.

I believe having a partner is something that is to be cherished and not treated like a Sunday cone. You can call me old fashion, I don't care. At least I know my principles, beliefs and most importantly, my soul, aren't soiled with sinful acts.

Chris signing off...

PS: Stick girls do not be offended. Here, have a carrot.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA....slightly meaty girls, full meaty girls, carot stick girls...wat the hell man..u think girls are bought from the BUTCHER!!ahhahhaha

anyway i prefer my girls...meaty with a full bodied texture..medium rare...n all red(hot) on the inside.

(p.s - blame chris for comparing u lovely ladies to flesh and dinner steaks)

Chris said...

I was hungry when i wrote that hence the food references. BURP!

Mawar said...

whats a lothario?!

Chris said...

Lo·thar·i·o also lo·thar·i·o P Pronunciation Key (l-thâr-)
n. pl. Lo·thar·i·os

A man who seduces women.

Mawar, Mawar. Tsk tsk.

Mawar said...

manalah i tau. i've never been lothario-ed before.

Syar said...

tsk, tsk indeed mawar.

yeah, I'm not sure I like this whole girls-are-like-steaks approach. but seeing as you didn't go the normal route of I-only-like-skin-and bones, I'll give you some props.

signing off,

girl with meaty curves, who still eats the occasional carrot.

Chris said...

I don't mean to be rude, but don't most of us, regardless of gender, tend to compare each other using food based analogies?

I'm pretty sure a girl or two have commented that my rear end is like a bag full of chicken chops.

Nadia said...

Chris - Oh man. You heard that? *blushes*

I fall on the meaty end of the spectrum, no doubt. It's hard going to college with girls who look like they should have their legs wrapped around a pole. Boys don't really give us, ahem, voluptuous ones a second glance. No matter how kick-ass a personality we might have.

I don't really use food analogies, but I do enjoy 'nibbling', 'licking', 'spreading across crackers', etc.

Syar said...

do we?...*ponders* I try not to use food analogies. I remember once a classmate was bitching about another classmate saying her "fats" and her "meats" were popping out of her clothes. the imagery is not a good breakfast image, lemme tell you.

Nadia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

Sue Jing: I'll be sure to call you a hot babe when I see you. Smack me if I compare thee with a food. ;)

Mawar: "I've never been lothario-ed before." Nice. :)

Nadia: I like your food analogies. I'll try some of it. :P

Syar: Since you put it that way... Eewwww indeed.

Nadia again: It's done already. :)

Anonymous said...

haha..
i do hope i got the right "feng tau" in mind right now..

i was suprise to hear that from him as well..