Thursday 28 October 2004

Iron(y) is good for you it seems...



I was approached by a classmate whom i've never even made eye contact for more than 2 seconds let alone talked with, came up to me all of a sudden and said....

Classmate: You're Christopher right?
Benevolent Me: Yes.
Classmate: Oh, ok. Have you done your Professional Development project?
Benevolent Me: Yes.
Classmate: Oh, so can you give me your project.
Benevolent Me: FUCK OFF YOU STINKING LIL LAZY SHIT CAKE OF A HUMAN BEING!!!

Ok, so i never ACTUALLY said that. So i told him, i'll help you but i ain't giving you my goddamn project which i spent like a month doing and still am. The irony is that the project is mainly about ETHICS.

Well on to a more 'happy' note, the next 12 days are going to be absolute HELL. Projects are due like milk from a leaking cow and my mind is slowing contemplating shutting down.

If only someone could shave my poodle and i'll be a happy boy...

No comments: