Tuesday 15 June 2004

Argh



Last night was good and bad, both at the same time. Well,i think i'll start with the good part first. Went online at around 10pm which is a lil bit earlier than usual. I thought i could squeeze in an one hour's worth of crap. As you've probably guessed already, that never happened. What happened was that one hour became two, then in the end, three solid hours. My bum was sore. My fingers were all stiff cos i had to reply to so many people. But was i angry? Hell no!!! On the contrary, i thoroughly enjoyed myself. Played a few games with Jingy whereby i got my ass kicked in Bejeweled. I'm sooo gonna get you back! Mark my words! And along the way, i chatted with this girl i met a few weeks ago. Since i don't want to jinx my chances, i'll just say that it was a chat filled with hint bombs and flirtatious wonder.... That felt really queer.... Dang...

And today was truly a wasted day. Had a lab session whereby i did nothing except checked my mail and tried to look like as though i was doing my programming. Which i didn't naturally.

So, it's time for me to do work. I really need to because there's loads to do and time is running out. Then maybe, just maybe, i'll go online tonight. But not for a long time of course. We shall see....

No comments: